Maple Street Clinic
3919 N. Maple St. | Spokane, WA 99205
Fax: 509.444.7807 | Toll-Free: 866.907.8200 | Telephone Relay Service: 711 | Pharmacy: 509.462.6571
Monday - Friday | 8am* - 6pm
Saturday | 8am - 5pm
* We value the importance of continuing education in order to better serve our patients. Therefore, please note, the third Wednesday and the last Wednesday of every month, we open at 9am.
- Medical - CHAS’ primary care provider team can help you meet all of your medical needs. From doctors, to certified nurse midwife services; we are here to care for you and your family.
- Dental - The CHAS Maple Clinic is staffed with experienced dental professionals. Dental care includes exams, cleanings, extractions, restorative care, wisdom teeth consulting, and more.
- Pharmacy - With full pharmacy services, you can pick up your prescription at the Maple Clinic. Our expert pharmacy staff can also answer any of your questions.
- Behavioral Health - Onsite Social Workers can also assist patients with short-term counseling and connections to community resources.
Find a location near you.
Everyone is kind and professional"