This morning (4/5) we are offering telehealth appointments only before 10am. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Monday – Friday* | 8:00 am – 8:00pm
Saturday & Sunday | 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Spokane Urgent Care accepts patients on a walk-in basis.
- You don’t have to be an established CHAS patient to receive services – anyone can.
- We accept private insurance, as well as Medicaid and Medicare. If you do not have insurance, we offer a flat-fee based on family size and income – our staff can provide more information upon check-in.
- Providing treatment for:
- coughs, colds, flu
- sprains and strains
- cuts and lacerations
- sore throats and sinus infections
- ear and eye infections
- physical examinations
- flu vaccinations
With full CHAS Health pharmacy services on site, you can pick up your prescription right here. The expert pharmacy staff can also answer any of your questions.
Urgent Care Video Visits | Fast Online Care
See an urgent care doctor or provider on your smart phone or tablet without leaving your home. Get connected to professional medical care in as little as 30 minutes!
Learn more about Urgent Care Video Visits
* We value the importance of continuing education in order to better serve our patients. Therefore, please note, the first Wednesday of every month, we open at 9:30am. We are also closed or have limited hours on the following days:
- Memorial Day | 8am-6pm
- 4th of July | 8am-5pm
- Labor Day | 8am-6pm
- Thanksgiving | Closed
- Black Friday | 8am-6pm
- Christmas Eve | 8am-6pm
- Christmas Day | Closed
- New Year’s Eve | 8am-6pm
- New Years Day | Closed
To ensure we can provide you with quality service, the last check-in time is 15 minutes before closing.