Reproductive and Sexual Health Services
At CHAS Health, everyone is welcome. We embrace all patients regardless of gender identity and provide excellent evidence-based healthcare to address your unique concerns. CHAS Health provides pregnancy care, and many providers offer reproductive healthcare and a team that provides gender-affirming care.
Our experienced and compassionate team of providers is ready to work with you to address your unique health needs and priorities. All individuals deserve to be empowered in healthcare decisions, and we are here to support those. We are always accepting new patients and welcome everyone to our clinics.
Importance of Regular Screenings
Preventative healthcare includes screening for cancer and infections, keeping you updated with recommended vaccinations and access to all contraception options.
Meeting with your primary care provider once a year for a preventative care visit is important to ensure you are up to date on all your health care needs. Early detection and treatment can save lives!
We are accepting new patients. Call to schedule an appointment today.
Specialty Reproductive Health Care Services Offered
- Pregnancy and Postpartum Care
- Cancer Screenings (breast, cervical, colon)
- Birth Control
- Sexually transmitted infection testing/treatment
- Reproductive health concerns
- Menopause hormone replacement therapy or symptom management
- Menstrual disorders (heavy periods, painful periods, irregular periods, abnormal uterine bleeding).
- Acute concerns of the breast or pelvic organs