We welcome everyone.
Always have, always will.
CHAS Health is a non-profit, federally qualified health center (FQHC) providing high-quality medical, dental, pharmacy, and behavioral health services to families and individuals of all ages, regardless of insurance status or ability to pay.
Below is a list of insurance plans we accept as well as information about our sliding fee discount program. For more information, please visit our Sliding Fee Discount Program & Good Faith Estimates page.
- Washington Apple Health, Including Apple Health plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington
- Coordinated Care Corporation
- Molina Healthcare of Washington
Seeing CHAS Health for Primary Care Services?
Let your Apple Health plan know that we are your PCP. Give them a call, or we can help you submit a form to your plan
- Idaho Medicaid*
* Once determined eligible for Idaho Medicaid, you need to choose your Healthy Connections Primary Care Provider (PCP) within 90 days. This provider will be your medical home, understand your health needs, and help you get the care that is right for you. Choose your PCP via livebetteridaho.org or visit your friendly local Patient Resources Coordinator who can help you make your selection.
- Original Medicare
- Medicare Advantage Plans:
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Asuris TruAdvantage
- Community Health Plan of Washington Medicare Advantage
- Humana Medicare Advantage plans
- Molina Medicare Options
- PacificSource Medicare Advantage
- Premera Medicare Advantage
- Regence Medicare Advantage
- Tru Blue and Secure Blue (Blue Cross of Idaho)
- United Healthcare Medicare Advantage (including AARP Medicare Complete)
CHAS Health is not contracted with Kaiser Permanente Medicare Advantage plans.
Qualified Health Plans
Plans purchased on state health insurance exchanges for Washington and Idaho
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- Bridgespan (RealVaue network)
- Community Health Network of Washington – Cascade Care plans
- Molina Marketplace
- Mountain Health Co-Op
- PacificSource (ID & WA)
CHAS Health is contracted with many private insurance companies. Please contact your insurance company to find out if CHAS Health and/or your provider is in-network.
CHAS Health is not contracted with Kaiser Permanente Core plan
CHAS Health can see Veterans for primary care with prior authorization through the VA Community Care Network (CCN). Our two Spokane Urgent Care locations can see veterans for urgent care needs without prior authorization.
- Medicaid (WA and ID)
- Community Health Plan of Washington Medicare Advantage plan w/ dental
- Delta Dental – PPO and Premier (Not contracted with DeltaCare)
- Early Intervention Program (EIP)
- Premera Dental
- Regence Dental (Idaho only)
- United Concordia Dental (Tricare/DoD and commercial plan)
- United Healthcare Medicare Advantage Dental
For assistance in enrolling in services at CHAS Health, visit our enrollment assistance page.