Patients In Line:
5901 N. Lidgerwood St, Suite 126Spokane, WA 99208
- Toll Free Phone:
- Clinic Fax:
- Toll Free Pharmacy:
Monday – Friday* | 8:00 am – 8:00pm
Saturday & Sunday** | 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Please Note: Last check-in time is 1 hour before closing or when the schedule fills for the day.
* Opens at 9 am on the third and last Wednesday of every month, for continuing education for staff so they can better serve our patients.
**On Saturdays, the pharmacy will be closed for 30 minutes between the hours of 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm
- Spokane Urgent Care accepts patients on a walk-in basis.
- You don’t have to be an established CHAS patient to receive services – anyone can.
- We accept private insurance, as well as Medicaid and Medicare. If you do not have insurance, we offer a flat-fee based on family size and income – our staff can provide more information upon check-in.
- Providing treatment for:
- coughs, colds, flu
- sprains and strains
- cuts and lacerations
- sore throats and sinus infections
- ear and eye infections
- physical examinations
- flu vaccinations
With full CHAS Health pharmacy services on site, you can pick up your prescription right here. The expert pharmacy staff can also answer any of your questions.
Our pharmacists work side by side with our providers to bring a collaborative approach providing coordinated care for our patients.
Spokane Regional Health District and the Washington State Department of Health (DOH) support COVID-19 testing open to the community.
* We value the importance of continuing education in order to better serve our patients. Therefore, please note, on the third and last Wednesday of every month, we open at 9:00 am. We are also closed or have limited hours on the following days:
- Memorial Day | 8am-6pm
4th of July | Closed
Labor Day | 8am-6pm
Thanksgiving | Closed
Black Friday | 8am-6pm
Christmas Eve | Closed
Christmas Day | Closed
New Year’s Eve | 8am-5pm
New Years Day | Closed
To ensure we can provide you with quality service, the last check-in time is 1 hour before closing or when our schedule fills.
The following appointment types are not available one hour before closing:
- L&I Claims
- Medication Refills
- Sports Physicals
- Certain Procedures