Monday – Friday* | 8:00 am – 8:00pm
Saturday & Sunday** | 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
* We value the importance of continuing education in order to better serve our patients. Therefore, please note, the first Wednesday of every month, we open at 9:30am.
**The pharmacy closes for lunch on Saturday & Sunday from 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm
- Spokane Urgent Care accepts patients on a walk-in basis.
- You don’t have to be an established CHAS patient to receive services – anyone can.
- We accept private insurance, as well as Medicaid and Medicare. If you do not have insurance, we offer a flat-fee based on family size and income – our staff can provide more information upon check-in.
- Providing treatment for:
- coughs, colds, flu
- sprains and strains
- cuts and lacerations
- sore throats and sinus infections
- ear and eye infections
- physical examinations
- flu vaccinations
With full CHAS Health pharmacy services on site, you can pick up your prescription right here. The expert pharmacy staff can also answer any of your questions.
Our pharmacists work side by side with our providers to bring a collaborative approach providing coordinated care for our patients.
* We value the importance of continuing education in order to better serve our patients. Therefore, please note, the first Wednesday of every month, we open at 9:30am. We are also closed or have limited hours on the following days:
- Memorial Day | 8am-6pm
4th of July | 8am-5pm
Labor Day | 8am-6pm
Thanksgiving | Closed
Black Friday | 8am-6pm
Christmas Eve | 8am-6pm
Christmas Day | Closed
New Year’s Eve | 8am-6pm
New Years Day | Closed
To ensure we can provide you with quality service, the last check-in time is 15 minutes before closing.
The following appointment types are not available one hour before closing:
- L&I Claims
- Medication Refills
- Sports Physicals
- Certain Procedures