Get paid to start a new career!
There is a high demand for many healthcare roles. CHAS Health offers registered apprenticeship programs that train applicants and covers education costs, including materials. Gain real-world experience and be paid a livable wage while learning. Get started successfully in a new career with CHAS Health. Check out our hands-on program opportunities below.
Check us out! We offer Apprenticeships in the following:
What is an Apprenticeship?
An apprenticeship is an earn-while-you-learn program that includes both formal education and on-the-job training. This program provides hands-on training in a clinical environment so that participants can gain proficiency in their program of choice. For an individual to get started, prior experience is optional. Only a passion for healthcare and a desire to serve our patients' communities. You will be prepared for a successful start in your career through these programs.
Who is Eligible?
- Must be 18 years and older
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Ability to pass a Washington State Background check
All programs provide the following:
- Nationally Recognized Certification
- Full-time position with CHAS Health
- Paid Tuition, Materials, & Uniforms
- 6 weeks of paid time off per year for full-time employees
- Medical and Vision benefits
- Low-Cost Dental plans
- $350 Yearly Uniform Allowance. For scrubs & more for clinical workers
About CHAS Health
CHAS Health is a non-profit, federally qualified health center that is committed to high quality medical, dental, pharmacy, and behavioral health services. To find out more about our organization, visit our About Us page.
The mission of CHAS Health is to improve the overall health of communities we serve by expanding access to quality health and wellness services.