CHAS Health has partnered with LabCorp for at-home COVID-19 testing. LabCorp will send you an at-home collection kit to collect your nasal swab sample and ship it back to their lab for a PCR test.
This test is available for ages 2 and up. The average time to deliver results is currently 1-2 days from when your sample is received at the lab. To learn more and order your test, click the button below
Urgent Care Video Visits are temporarily suspended. Please walk into one of our Urgent Care locations below for treatment.
Walk-In Medical Clinic | North Spokane
Patients In Line:
Walk-In Medical Clinic | Spokane Valley
Patients In Line:
- Monday - Friday: 8am - 8pm**
- Saturday & Sunday: 8am - 5pm**
*Opens at 9 am on the third and last Wednesday of every month, for continuing education for staff so they can better serve our patients.
**Last patient check-in is one hour prior to closing.
Quality Affordable Care
In March of 2011, CHAS opened the doors to Spokane Urgent Care - the first urgent care in the CHAS family of clinics, and first Federally Qualified Health Center in Washington State to offer true urgent care services on a sliding fee scale to patients without insurance.
Spokane Urgent Care was designed to meet the immediate needs of CHAS and non-CHAS patients alike. We continue to strive to have the lowest costs associated with Urgent Care services. Treatment at Spokane Urgent Care saves patients an expensive trip to the ER.
- Spokane Urgent Care accepts patients on a walk-in basis.
- You don't have to be an established CHAS patient to receive services - anyone can.
- We accept private insurance, as well as Medicaid and Medicare. If you do not have insurance, we offer a flat-fee based on family size and income - our staff can provide more information upon check-in.
- Providing treatment for:
- coughs, colds, flu
- sprains and strains
- cuts and lacerations
- sore throats and sinus infections
- ear and eye infections
- physical examinations
- flu vaccinations
- With full CHAS Health pharmacy services on site, you can pick up your prescription right here. Our expert pharmacy staff can also answer any of your questions.
- Two convenient locations, North Spokane and Spokane Valley
* We value the importance of continuing education in order to better serve our patients. Therefore, please note, the first Wednesday of every month, we open at 9:30am. We are also closed or have limited hours on the following days:
- Memorial Day | 8 am-6 pm
- 4th of July | Closed
- Labor Day | 8 am-6 pm
- Thanksgiving | Closed
- Black Friday | 8 am - 6 pm
- Christmas Eve | 8 am-6 pm
- Christmas Day | Closed
- New Year's Eve | 8 am-6 pm
- New Years Day | Closed
To ensure we can provide you with quality service, the last check-in time is 15 minutes before closing.
Urgent Care North Only: The following appointment types are not available one hour before closing:
- L&I Claims
- Medication Refills
- Certain Procedures
- Sports Physicals