Please Note: Last check-in time is 1 hour before closing or when the schedule fills for the day.
Walk-In Medical Clinic | North Spokane
Patients In Line:
Walk-In Medical Clinic | Spokane Valley
Patients In Line:
Spokane Regional Health District and the Washington State Department of Health (DOH) support COVID-19 testing open to the community.
- Monday - Friday: 8am - 8pm**
- Saturday & Sunday: 8am - 5 pm**
*Opens at 9 am on the third and last Wednesday of every month for continuing education for staff so they can better serve our patients.
**Last patient check-in is one hour prior to closing.
Quality Affordable Care
In March of 2011, CHAS opened the doors to Spokane Urgent Care - the first urgent care in the CHAS family of clinics, and first Federally Qualified Health Center in Washington State to offer true urgent care services on a sliding fee scale to patients without insurance.
Spokane Urgent Care was designed to meet the immediate needs of CHAS and non-CHAS patients alike. We continue to strive to have the lowest costs associated with Urgent Care services. Treatment at Spokane Urgent Care saves patients an expensive trip to the ER.
- Spokane Urgent Care accepts patients on a walk-in basis.
- You don't have to be an established CHAS patient to receive services - anyone can.
- We accept private insurance, as well as Medicaid and Medicare. If you do not have insurance, we offer a flat-fee based on family size and income - our staff can provide more information upon check-in.
- Providing treatment for:
- coughs, colds, flu
- sprains and strains
- cuts and lacerations
- sore throats and sinus infections
- ear and eye infections
- physical examinations
- flu vaccinations
- With full CHAS Health pharmacy services on-site, you can pick up your prescription right here. Our expert pharmacy staff can also answer any of your questions.
- Two convenient locations, North Spokane and Spokane Valley
* We value the importance of continuing education in order to better serve our patients. Therefore, please note, on the third and last Wednesday of every month, we open at 9:30 am. We are also closed or have limited hours on the following days:
- Memorial Day | 8 am-6 pm
- 4th of July | Closed
- Labor Day | 8 am-6 pm
- Thanksgiving | Closed
- Black Friday | 8 am - 6 pm
- Christmas Eve | Closed
- Christmas Day | Closed
- New Year's Eve | 8 am-5 pm
- New Year's Day | Closed
Urgent Care North Only: The following appointment types are not available one hour before closing:
- L&I Claims
- Medication Refills
- Certain Procedures
- Sports Physicals