Find out if you have COVID-19 without leaving home
CHAS Health has partnered with LabCorp for at-home COVID-19 testing. LabCorp will send you an at-home collection kit to collect your nasal swab sample and ship it back to their lab for a PCR test.
This test is available for ages 2 and up. The average time to deliver results is currently 1-2 days from when your sample is received at the lab. To learn more and order your test, click the button below
Walk-In Medical Clinic | Cuts, Sprains, Infections & More!
Patients In Line:
Patients In Line:
- Monday – Friday: 8am – 8pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 8am – 5pm
*We value the importance of continuing education in order to better serve our patients. Therefore, please note, on the first Wednesday of every month, we open at 9:30 am.
Quality Affordable Care
In March of 2011, CHAS opened the doors to Spokane Urgent Care – the first urgent care in the CHAS family of clinics, and the first Federally Qualified Health Center in Washington State to offer true urgent care services on a sliding fee scale to patients without insurance.
Spokane Urgent Care was designed to meet the immediate needs of CHAS and non-CHAS patients alike. We continue to strive to have the lowest costs associated with Urgent Care services. Treatment at Spokane Urgent Care saves patients an expensive trip to the ER.
- Spokane Urgent Care accepts patients on a walk-in basis.
- You don’t have to be an established CHAS patient to receive services – anyone can.
- We accept private insurance, as well as Medicaid and Medicare. If you do not have insurance, we offer a flat-fee based on family size and income – our staff can provide more information upon check-in.
- Providing treatment for:
- coughs, colds, flu
- sprains and strains
- cuts and lacerations
- sore throats and sinus infections
- ear and eye infections
- physical examinations
- flu vaccinations
- With full CHAS Health pharmacy services on site, you can pick up your prescription right here. Our expert pharmacy staff can also answer any of your questions.
- Two convenient locations, North Spokane and Spokane Valley
* We value the importance of continuing education in order to better serve our patients. Therefore, please note, on the first Wednesday of every month, we open at 9:30am. We are also closed or have limited hours on the following days:
- Memorial Day | 8 am-6 pm
- 4th of July | 8 am-5 pm
- Labor Day | 8 am-5 pm
- Thanksgiving | Closed
- Black Friday | 8 am – 6 pm
- Christmas Eve | 8 am-6 pm
- Christmas Day | Closed
- New Year’s Eve | 8 am-6 pm
- New Years Day | Closed
To ensure we can provide you with quality service, the last check-in time is 1 hour before closing or when our schedule fills.
Urgent Care North Only: The following appointment types are not available one hour before closing:
- L&I Claims
- Medication Refills
- Certain Procedures
- Sports Physicals