Your health records belong to you, and CHAS Health is committed to helping you access them whenever and wherever you need them. You can look up health information for yourself, to easily view lab and past appointment information, or you can make a formal records request to receive a complete copy of all records of your care at CHAS Health. You can also make arrangements to securely email health records from another provider to CHAS Health.
Access Your Health Records Electronically
For routine access to your health records–like seeing notes from a patient visit or checking lab results–you can now access them electronically, on your computer or using the CHAS Health App on your smartphone.
View your health records with secure, 24-hour access. It’s a safe, convenient way to look up your documentation of past visits, lab tests, and other medical reports.
Obtain Your Complete Health Records
If you are interested in obtaining your health records, please follow the instructions below:
- Download and complete the Authorization to Release Healthcare Information
- Send the form via mail, fax, or drop off the form in person at any of our clinic locations
- Mail: Community Health Association of Spokane, 611 N Iron Bridge Way, Spokane, WA 99202
- Fax: 509.434.0392
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To be valid, a CHAS record request should:
- Be dated and signed by the patient or legal guardian
- Identify the nature of the information to be disclosed
- Identify the name and institutional affiliation of the person or class of persons to whom the information is to be disclosed
- Identify the provider or class of providers who are to make the disclosure
- Identify the patient
- Contain an expiration date or an expiration event that relates to the patient
- Health record requests will be processed within 14 business days from the date the request is received.
CHAS may charge a fee for copying health records.
If you need assistance or have any questions regarding the status of a request, please contact the Health Records Department at 509.434.0381 or 866.840.2427.
Contact Health Records at CHAS Health
Fill out the form below to contact Health Records at CHAS Health.