24/7 Regional Crisis Line: 1.877.266.1818
Through the Integrated Behavioral Health model of care, your CHAS Health primary care provider can introduce you to on-site behavioral health providers and psychiatric consultants to discuss your current situation. Our Behavioral Health Providers can help you start a short-term care plan or coordinate more intensive services with other community mental health providers. We are your healthcare home!
We provide treatment for:
- Feelings of loss
- Family problems
- Group Counseling
- Peer Specialist Support
- Case Management
- Care Coordination
- Child/Adolescent/Adult Counseling
- Child/Adolescent/Adult Medication Management
- Substance Abuse Treatment
*Behavioral health services are only offered to current CHAS Health patients by referral from a primary care provider. To become a CHAS Health patient, please browse our locations for the clinic closest to you.
How Can A Behavioral Health Provider Help You
- Cope with life stresses, including anxiety, depression, grief, loss, and distractions.
- Learn pain management techniques, diabetes, medications, and other
- Create a healthy lifestyle by improving eating and exercise habits, learning
relaxation skills, sleeping better, and building strong friendships.
- Increase positive choices by working on methods to reduce dependence on alcohol, tobacco, or drugs; uncontrolled anger; and hurting others’ feelings. We can provide tools to help, even if you want to start with small steps.
- Connect to specialized care if needed to support your health and well-being.
CHAS Behavioral Health Center
The CHAS Behavioral Health Center focuses on behavioral health, with primary care and pharmacy offered as additional services to support whole-person health. The Center provides specialized care for behavioral health conditions, as well as care coordination, Peer Support services, targeted case management, and other collaborative care.
You can have an appointment with your CHAS Health counselor as a video visit. Talk to your provider about whether video visits are available for the type of behavioral health care you are receiving.
Video visits are powered by the CHAS Health App on your smartphone.