Medical Services at CHAS Health
- Primary Care – Our care provider team can help you and your family with all of your medical needs.
- Pediatrics – Our dedicated pediatricians will make sure your kids stay healthy! Services for children through the age of 18 include acute care, well-child exams, immunizations, sports physicals, and much more.
- Obstetrics/Pregnancy – From pregnancy testing to delivery, our belief is that pregnancy is a precious time in your life and we’ll do everything we can to ensure that you are cared for thoroughly and respectfully. Our experienced nurse-midwives and physicians will assist you every step of the way. Additionally, we offer First Steps Maternity Support Services.
- Women’s Health – Our experienced providers care for a comprehensive range of women’s health services for all ages including annual gynecological exams, pap smears, family planning, birth control, and menopause management.
- Specialty – We are trained to help you with specialty care, such as HIV/AIDS, hepatitis C, and PrEP therapy. CHAS Health is also equipped to assist patients with bone and joint conditions, nutrition problems, and diabetes education and control. Select medical clinics can also offer transgender hormone therapy for adults, suboxone treatment, and rheumatology care. Clinics that offer specialty care include Denny Murphy, Maple Street, North Central, Southgate & Spokane Valley. Because some specialty treatments are only offered at select clinics, be sure to check the clinic’s page or call to ensure availability.
- Urgent Care – Spokane Urgent Care provides medical care for conditions that need immediate care, but do not require an emergency room visit, including x-ray. Open 7 days a week, no appointments needed!
A video visit using the CHAS Health App is a convenient way to receive in-person care from the comfort of your own home. Learn more about video visits.
More and more medical specialties at CHAS Health are incorporating video visits and other telehelath technologies into their care—all to provide you quality care more conveniently.