Sponsorships and Community Donations
CHAS Health is committed to building a community where everyone’s health and wellness needs are met. We look forward to supporting organizations, events, and programs that support these goals through sponsorships and community donations.
We look for partners who complement our mission and values:
“The mission of CHAS Health is to improve the overall health of the communities we serve by expanding access to quality health and wellness services.”
- Social Responsibility
- Patient Centered
- Respect for Human Dignity
- Commitment to continuous quality improvement
You can read more about who we are.
CHAS Health’s funding focus:
- Organizations and events focused on education, especially those that encourage health and wellness
- Social services in our service areas, especially those that support underserved populations
- Community outreach and events that help make local connections
***CHAS Health prioritizes funding direct service events and programs. Requests for fundraising events or galas may not be funded.
CHAS Health’s Service Area:
We are committed to supporting programs in:
Washington: Spokane, Whitman, and Asotin counties
Idaho: Latah and Nez Perce counties
Applications can be sent to email@example.com. Please include all the following:
- Current (dated within the last year) W9 to demonstrate 501(c)3 status
- Application (See below)
Please allow 2 – 3 weeks for a response and six weeks for payment to be made.