Accessing Healthcare with Video Visits
Accessing quality healthcare is more important than ever, especially for individuals with limited mobility or who live in rural areas. Often, the most vulnerable populations may opt to defer treatment of medical and behavioral health needs based solely on the inability to make the trip to a health clinic. The global pandemic has increased the difficulty of healthcare access and discouraged many from receiving the help they need.
Should You Use Video Visits?
To help keep you safe through social distancing, we recommend patients use video to connect with providers to access needed care. However, you may need an in-person visit if you are seeking care for one of the items below:
Services Requiring an In-Person Visit
- Bodily Injury
- Eye Injury
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Ear Pain
- New Abdominal Pain
- Labor & Industries (L&I) Visit
If this is an emergency, please call 911
What to Expect
Once you select and submit an appointment time, you will:
- Receive a text notification confirming your request.
- Shortly after, you will receive an email invitation to download our CHAS Health patient app.
- A few minutes before your appointment, please log in using the information in the invitation email
- Complete any tasks requested
- Click the clock icon to enter the visit.