North County Clinic
401 S. Main St. | Deer Park, WA 99006
Fax: 509.434.0286 | Toll-Free: 866.907.8200 | TTY: 509.434.0390 | Pharmacy: 509.343.1116
Monday - Friday | 8am* - 6pm
Pharmacy is closed daily from 1-2pm
* We value the importance of continuing education in order to better serve our patients. Therefore, please note, the third Wednesday and the last Wednesday of every month, we open at 9am.
- Medical - CHAS’ primary care provider team can help you meet all of your medical needs. From doctors, to certified nurse midwife services; we are here to care for you and your family.
- Dental - The CHAS North County Clinic is staffed with experienced dental professionals. Dental care includes exams, cleanings, extractions, restorative care, wisdom teeth consulting, and more.
- Pharmacy - With full pharmacy services, you can pick up your prescription at the North County Clinic. Our expert pharmacy staff can also answer any of your questions.
- Behavioral Health - Our behavioral health specialists can assist patients with short-term counseling and connections to community resources.
Find a location near you.