More to Know
Mirna is originally from Jordan in the Middle East. She was married and moved to Spokane in 2011. Mirna spends her free time with her husband and two children boating and camping in the summer. She loves Spokane with its beautiful nature but is not a big fan of the winter months.
Mirna’s goal as a behavioral health provider is to help patients learn healthy means of dealing with mental and emotional difficulties in a safe and non-judgmental environment with empathy and acceptance so they can lead more balanced lives.
- Licensed Social Work Associate & Independent Clinical (LSWAIC)
- Mental Health Professional
- Authorized Medical Interpreter
Areas of Focus
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Immigrants and Refugees
- Eastern Washington University, Master of Social Work
- Jordanian University, BA in English Language & Literature