More to Know
Originally from rural southwest Idaho, Dr. Lunstrum is a new arrival to Spokane with my wife, infant son and two retired sled dogs. Liam has spent a little time bouncing around the world, from studying philosophy in Oregon, working on a vineyard in Italy, volunteering with the Peace Corps in Guatemala, studying medicine outside of Los Angeles, completing a family medicine residency in Alaska and practicing in Western Colorado.
As an osteopathic physician, Dr. Lunstrum values partnering with patients to support the body’s innate capacity for healing through healthy lifestyle choices, activities and appropriate medication use. In his spare time, Liam enjoys gardening, exploring the mountains on foot or ski, and cooking (well, honestly, eating!) good food.
- Basic Life Support/Advanced Life Support (BLS/ALS)
- Advanced Trauma and Life Support (ATLS)
- Pediatric Life Support (PALS)
Areas of Focus
- Rural/Full Spectrum Family Medicine
- Western University/College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, DO
- Mount Angel College and Seminary, BA Philosophy & Literature