More to Know
Julie Christiansen is a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner who believes that there is no health without mental health. Her practice goal is to improve access to behavioral health care in the primary care setting.
In her free time, she enjoys camping with her family, spending time in her garden, and going on walks with her dog Buster.
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Board Certified (PMHNP-BC)
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP)
- Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN)
Areas of Focus
- Behavioral health treatment in primary care settings
- Gonzaga University, MSN
- Eastern Washington University, BSN