More to Know
Dr. Deborah Wiser is originally from Western Washington. She has practiced in Spokane since 2005, both as a Family Physician and as a Faculty Member and Associate Director of the Family Medicine Residency Program.
Her areas of interest include including preventive health care, quality improvement, and electronic health records. She has served on the Washington State Informatics and Therapeutics Committee, and completed the University of Washington Faculty Development Program.
In her free time, Dr. Wiser enjoys biking, hiking, Nordic skiing, canoeing, gardening, camping and spending time with her husband and children.
- Board Certified In Family Medicine
- Member of American Academy of Family Physicians, Diplomate
- University of Washington, Seattle WA
B.S. Industrial Engineering
- Rush Medical College Chicago Illinois
- Family Medicine Residency Spokane