More to Know
Sherri loves to spend time traveling and adventuring in the outdoors hiking, biking, skiing, climbing, and paddling! She is a yoga instructor and artist (paint, film, dance, and music). Sherri’s focus on the mind-body connection influences her experiential-based approach to counseling.
Her clinical background includes experience in residential settings, dual diagnosis, working with humans experiencing homelessness and trauma, adventure therapy, expressive art therapy, and crisis response.
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor Associate (LMHCA)
- Nationally Certified Counselor
- Designated Crisis Responder
- Gonzaga University, MA Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Gonzaga University, BA Broadcast Studies & Art