More to Know
Mandy was born and raised in Spokane and graduated from Whitworth College with a degree in Elementary Education and completed her Masters of Education at Whitworth University in Community Agency Counseling. With experience supporting patient mental health from birth to elder years, she’s known for her genuine, easy nature.
Mandy joined CHAS in 2017 and enjoys teaming with providers and patients to create meaningful change and improve mindful living.
- Washington State Teaching Certificate
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor
Areas of Focus
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Whitworth College, Bachelors Degree in Education
- Whitworth University, Masters Degree in Education, Community Agency Counseling