More to Know
Lori has lived and worked in the Spokane area for almost 40 years and she attended SCC and WSU in Spokane for her nursing education. She has cared for patients in our community for almost 20 years as a registered nurse in critical care, and then as a nurse practitioner in internal medicine since 2009. Lori is a mother and grandmother who cherishes time with family and friends.
When not helping the community, she enjoys traveling, hiking, spending time in her garden and volunteering in the community.
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner (American Academy of Nursing Practitioners
Areas of Focus
- Internal Medicine – Chronic Disease Management
- Washington State University, MS Nursing
- Washington State University, BS Nursing
- Spokane Community College, LPN & AA