More to Know
Kathleen Mathews is a born and raised Navy-brat who is obsessed with Layla, her rescue pup. Outside of work, she enjoys being outdoors. In the summer, Kathleen is either by the water in my hammock or on the water on her stand-up paddleboard.
In the winter, Kathleen can be found knitting, out on a walk all bundled up, or playing board games with friends. Kathleen tries to practice what she preaches by enjoying routine, self-care and trying new activities as a way to challenge and humor herself.
- Licensed Social Work Associate &
- Substance Use Disorder Professional Trainee
- Mental Health Professional
Areas of Focus
- Military Social Work
- LGBTQ+ Ally
- Experience with adolescent/teenage populations
- University of Southern California, Master of Social Work
- Eastern Washington University, Health Services Administration
- City University of Seattle, Substance Use Disorder Graduate Certificate