More to Know
Jill Amow was born in the twin island republic of Trinidad and Tobago and was fortunate to immigrate to the US where she obtained my formal training. Jill worked as a nurse in New Jersey and Texas for almost 14 year, then finally went on to become a family nurse practitioner.
In her spare time, Jill likes playing tennis, riding her bike and hiking. She look forward to working with and getting to know all her patients!
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
Areas of Focus
- Chronic disease management
- Contraceptive care
- University of Texas Health Science Center, MS Nursing
- University of Medicine and Dentistry, BS Nursing
- Hunter College, BS Community Health Education