More to Know
Jillene Amow was born in the twin-island republic of Trinidad and Tobago and was fortunate to immigrate to the US where she obtained her formal training. Jillene worked as a nurse in New Jersey and Texas for almost 14 years, then finally went on to become a family nurse practitioner.
In her spare time, Jillene likes playing tennis, riding her bike, and hiking. She looks forward to working with and getting to know all her patients!
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
Areas of Focus
- Chronic disease management
- Contraceptive care
- University of Texas Health Science Center, MS Nursing
- University of Medicine and Dentistry, BS Nursing
- Hunter College, BS Community Health Education