More to Know
Grace is from Seattle, Washington by way of Portland, Oregon. She has previous experience as a Registered Nurse in addiction medicine, and as a case manager with adolescent parents. She has a passion for community health. She loves to collaborate with patients to create positive and achievable goals for improved well-being.
In her free time, she loves to be in nature, read, and spend time with family and her two cats. Grace is learning to cook and loves to hear about healthy recipes from different cultural backgrounds.
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
Areas of Focus
- Addiction & Recovery Care
- Adolescent Health
- Contraceptive Care
- Seattle University, Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Seattle University, Registered Nurse
- Whitman College, BA Sociology