More to Know
Connie Robinson grew up in Montana and spent twenty years in Wyoming. She moved to Spokane in 2008 to pursue her MSW at Eastern Washington University. After completing her degree, Connie joined CHAS Health in 2016. In her free time, she enjoys exploring the outdoors with her son.
- Children’s Mental Health Specialist
- Mental Health Professional
- University of Montana-Northern AA Business Administration
- University of Montana-Northern BA Interdisciplinary Studies
- Eastern Washington University-Masters of Social Work