More to Know
Brittany was raised on the Palouse and moved to Spokane while attending Eastern Washington University. Brittany has 10 years of mental health experience with both youth and adults including crisis work, outpatient services, inpatient services, and private practice.
She has a passion for those struggling with addiction and values collaborative care that can wrap around and support the whole individual. Whether this is your first time addressing your addiction or you have reached out in the past, she can meet you where you are at and find the right support for your needs.
In her free time she enjoys spending time with her kiddo and husband and going on adventures, exploring new things and different places. She loves finding time to go skiing, backpacking, camping, road tripping, crafting and connecting with family.
- Substance Use Disorder Professional (SUDP)
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor Associate (LMHCA)
Areas of Focus
- Opioid Replacement Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Process Therapy
- Eastern Washington University, MS Clinical Psychology
- Eastern Washington University, BA Psychology
- Eastern Washington University, Minor in Alcohol & Drug Abuse Services