More to Know
Brandon is a Behavioral Health Specialist and is very excited to bring to the Chas team over 30 years of mental health experience ranging from working in both of Idaho’s psychiatric inpatient state hospitals to outpatient mental health clinics, in both public and private practice settings.
The range of patients he has worked with include older children and adolescents, adults and geriatric adults. Brandon’s specialties include mental health, developmental disabilities, trauma, end of life and grief. Brandon endorses a patient-centered practice, thus making his patients his top priority.
Brandon’s word for the year and personal mission statement involve the word “Overcomer”. He believes he is an overcomer and he can help his patients become “Overcomers” as well! He looks forward to seeing his patients in the clinic!
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Idaho (LCSW)
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, Alabama (LICSW)
Areas of Focus
- Certificate of Advanced Adlerian Studies
- Lifespan Integration Trauma Therapist Level II
- CBT, DBT, and end of life/hospice therapy
- Idaho State University, BSW
- Boise State University, MSW