More to Know
Dr. Brandon is originally from the Pacific Northwest and enjoys living in the Spokane region. She has been practicing since 2008, her specialties include family medicine, sports medicine, and a recently completed fellowship in wilderness medicine. Dr. Brandon has a strong interest in wellness and preventative health, procedures, osteopathic manual treatment, and travel medicine. In 2019, she was honored with the Physician of the Year Award from the Washington State Athletic Trainers Association.
Dr. Brandon has traveled extensively and enjoys hiking, skiing, and watersports. She also enjoys music and live concerts around the northwest.
- Board Certification in Family Medicine
- Board Certification in Sports Medicine
Areas of Focus
- Travel Medicine
- Outdoor/Wilderness Medicine
- Community Outreach
- Sports Medicine
- Des Moines University, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- College of Idaho, BA in Music and Chemistry
- Sports Medicine Fellowship
- Teaching Faculty Fellowship
- Wilderness Medicine Fellowship
- Fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians