More to Know
Autumn Barbero grew up in Olympia and attended Pacific Lutheran University, where she earned an undergraduate degree in nursing. She knew that she wanted a career that focused on keeping children healthy and decided to pursue a degree as a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner. Autumn graduated from Vanderbilt University’s Primary Care PNP program in 2012. As a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, she provides comprehensive, evidence-based, and compassionate care for patients from birth to age 21. Her goal is to develop a trusting relationship with patients and their families while working together to promote health and wellness.
- Certified Primary Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
Areas of Focus
- Contraception care (Nexplanon)
- Center of Excellence provider (Autism Evaluations)
- Pacific Lutheran University, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Vanderbilt University, Master of Science in Nursing, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Program