More to Know
Dr. Larson has lived in Lewiston for over 20 years with her husband and two daughters. In her free time, she enjoys wake surfing, wakeboarding and spending time around the water. In addition to her outdoor activities, Amy is an avid pianist and plays the organ weekly.
Amy Larson has a passion for community health and loves providing care for those individuals who need it most.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
Areas of Focus
- Community Healthcare
- Georgetown University, DNP Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Georgetown University, MS Family Nurse Practitioner
- Lewis-Clark State College, BS Nursing