If you are interested in obtaining your health records, please follow the instructions below:
- Download and complete the Authorization to Release Healthcare Information
- Send the form via mail, fax, or drop off the form in person at any of our clinic locations
- Mail: Community Health Association of Spokane, 611 N Iron Bridge Way, Spokane, WA 99202
- Fax: 509.434.0392
- To be valid, a CHAS record request should:
- Be dated and signed by the patient or legal guardian
- Identify the nature of the information to be disclosed
- Identify the name and institutional affiliation of the person or class of persons to whom the information is to be disclosed
- Identify the provider or class of providers who are to make the disclosure
- Identify the patient
- Contain an expiration date or an expiration event that relates to the patient
Health record requests will be processed within 14 business days from the date the request is received.
CHAS may charge a fee for copying health records.
If you need assistance or have any questions regarding the status of a request, please contact the Health Records Department at 509.434.0381 or 866.840.2427.