Pharmacy Residency Program
Our Ambulatory Care Residency Program is a WSU College of Pharmacy affiliated residency program - and it offers an experience like no other!
CHAS has one of the most innovative pharmacy practices in the Pacific Northwest. Our pharmacists have prescriptive authority under several collaborative drug therapy agreements. In addition to our in-house pharmacies, our clinical pharmacy services include:
- Pharmacist Managed Anticoagulation Clinic
- Medication Renewal Center
- Diabetes Management
- Hepatitis C
- Pharmacy Administrative Services
- Behavioral Health
- Additional learning experiences:
- WSU College of Pharmacy teaching certificate
We are currently searching for a residency candidate with the following qualities and interests:
- Self-motivated and creative, with strong communication skills
- Interest in clinical pharmacy and growth of pharmacy services
- Desire to improve the overall health of the communities we serve
Our resident will receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, life and disability insurance, paid time off
- Travel and participation to:
- APHA Annual Meeting
- Northwest Pharmacy Convention
- Required licensing fees:
- Washington and Idaho Pharmacist License
- NPI and DEA number
- Residency start date: July 2018
- The position will be posted on our website February-March 2018
"CHAS is a great company to work for because they are truly focused on improving patient care. I have enjoyed cultivating my skills as pharmacist while making a difference in peoples’ health. At CHAS, you have the freedom and flexibility to implement changes that will actually improve health outcomes. I would recommend applying for this residency if you are looking for a fun, energetic atmosphere with lots of patient interaction."
-Katie Gainor, Previous Resident (2016), Current Clinical Pharmacist
For more information, contact Mike Tobin, Residency Program Director at email@example.com.
I feel the CHAS residency has provided me with an exemplary environment to continue to learn and develop as a pharmacist. I have had great experiences providing care to patients and working alongside other healthcare providers. I highly recommend this residency!
-Blair Wendt, Former CHAS Resident (2015), now VP of Pharmacy Programs