Are you ready to make a change and feel great? Join us for a FREE, peer-led, interactive workshop for participants with one or more chronic conditions. Workshop is 6 weeks, 1 day each week for 2 and a half hours.
• Learn new tools to help with day-to-day responsibility for your care.
• Increase skills necessary to manage your health.
• Learn how to work effectively with your health care provider.
Conditions That May Benefit Diabetes
• Heart Disease
• Mental and Behavioral Health
• Chronic Pain and Fatigue
• COPD and Asthma
• Hep C
• Developing Decision-Making and Problem-Solving Skills
• Long-Term Exercise Plans, Eating Healthy, and Weight Management
• Dealing with Anger, Depression, and Other Negative Emotions
• Managing Fatigue
• Communicating with Family, Friends, and Physicians
• Using Prescribed Medication Appropriately
• Making Informed Treatment Decisions
• Fall Prevention