Chocolate Pudding “Cake”
Try this quick and easy dessert, it’s great to take to a party and everyone will love it.
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 30 graham cracker squares (15 sheets broken in half), divided
- 1.4 ounce box sugar-free, fat-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 ½ cups fat-free milk
- 12 ounces fat-free whipped topping, thawed and divided
- ¼ cup mini-chocolate chips
- Arrange 10 graham squares, slightly overlapping, on bottom of 8-inch square pan.
- In a large bowl, prepare pudding according to package directions. Cool in refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- Fold 6 ounces whipped topping into pudding and incorporate well.
- Spread half of the pudding mixture over graham squares in pan; cover with 10 of the remaining graham squares. Repeat layers.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Top dessert with remaining 6 ounces light whipped topping. Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.
Nutrition facts for 1 rectangle (2” x 2 2/3”)
Dietary fiber: 1g
by Keri Smith, CDE, registered dietitian at Valley Clinic