Prep time: 10 minutes
- 3 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1lb carrots, grated on a box grater or food processor
- 5 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1½ tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
Whisk lemon juice, oil, mustard, honey, salt and pepper to taste in a medium bowl. Add carrots, radishes, dill, parsley, scallion, raisins and pistachios; toss to coat.
Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days. Add carrots and pistachios right before serving.
Prep Tip: Buy pre-shredded carrots for even quicker preparation.