Sweet Chili Salmon with Coconut Jasmine Rice and Roasted Broccoli
Time: 25 minutes Serves: 4-6
- 1 can light coconut milk
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- salt and pepper
- sweet chili sauce (pick your favorite brand)
- 2 heads of broccoli, cut into florets
- salmon fillets as needed
- olive oil
- Optional: fresh cilantro, green onions, honey roasted peanuts, sesame seeds, lime
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine coconut milk, water, jasmine rice, and a sprinkle of salt in a pot on the stove. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Spread out the broccoli and salmon fillets on a foil lined baking sheet. Drizzle lightly with olive oil and season to your liking with salt and pepper. Brush the salmon with the sweet chili sauce. Bake for 20 minutes at 425 degrees.
- After your rice is done, remove lid and fluff the rice with a fork.
- Plate your food! Combine a small amount of rice with a salmon fillet and as much broccoli as you’d like. Top with fresh cilantro, sesame seeds, and extra chili sauce!