Why would I go to Urgent Care?
Urgent medical conditions are ones not considered emergencies but still require immediate care within 24 hours. Some examples might include:
- Accidents and falls
- Sprains and strains
- Breathing difficulties (mild difficulties, e.g. mild to moderate asthma)
- Bleeding/cuts-not a ton, but enough to require stitches
- Eye irritation
- Fever or flu
- Vomiting, diarrhea or dehydration
- Severe sore throat or cough
- Minor broken bones
- Skin rashes or infections
- Urinary tract infections
What would be considered an emergency and should go to the ER instead?
- Severe chest pain or difficulty breathing
- Compound fracture (bone protrudes through skin)
- Convulsions, seizures or loss of consciousness
- Fever in newborn (less than 3 months old)
- Heavy, uncontrollable bleeding
- Deep knife wounds or gunshot wounds
- Moderate to severe burns
- Serious head, neck or back injury
- Pregnancy-related problems
- Severe abdominal pain
- (Signs of) Heart attack (i.e.. chest pain lasting longer than two minutes)
- (Signs of)Stroke (e.g. loss of vision, sudden numbness, weakness, slurred speech, or confusion)
- Suicidal or homicidal feelings
We are excited to announce the opening of our Spokane Urgent Care location in Spokane Valley! Located south of Mission and Vercler in the heart of Spokane Valley-Spokane Urgent Care is a place where anyone can be seen when there is urgency, but no emergency. We are setup to assist patients with an illness or injury that does not appear to be life threatening, but also can’t wait until the next day, or for primary care doctor to see them.
We accept patients on a walk-in basis and you don’t have to be an established CHAS patient to be seen, that’s right-anyone can be seen! We accept private insurance, as well as Medicaid and Medicare. If you do not have insurance, we offer a flat-fee based on family size and income – our staff can provide more information upon check-in.
Come see us in our new location in Spokane Valley!
1512 N. Vercler Rd. | Spokane Valley, WA 99216
Weekday Hours: 8am-6pm | Weekend Hours: 8am-5pm
Also, visit our Northside location:
Weekday Hours: 8am-8pm | Weekend Hours: 8am-5pm