1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup cashew butter
1 cup chocolate chips
- Set oven to 350°F
- Whisk the egg and sugar together until
well, blended. Beat in the baking soda and
cashew butter and then fold in the chips.
- I use a 1 1/2 inch cookie scoop to scoop out balls of dough. Space them 2 inches apart on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Flatten the balls of dough just slightly with
your fingers or a spreading knife.
- Bake for about 12-13 minutes. The
cookies will puff up and just barely begin
to get golden on the edges. They will look
soft and a little underdone, but will firm
up as they cool.
- Cool the cookies for a few minutes on the
pan, then transfer to a rack.