As we near the 10,000 mark of those we’ve helped get coverage since October, we’re excited to offer a day of enrollment fun! This Saturday, we will have In-Person Assisters available to help get you enrolled in a health plan. Whether it’s Washington Apple Health (Medicaid) or a Qualified Health Plan, we can help! And why not have some fun while doing it?!
We’ll have games, prizes, a photo booth and lots of food. Bring your family, bring a friend, bring a neighbor – and have some fun!
Some important things to bring with you include (be sure to bring for your entire household):
- date(s) of birth, address(es), and contact information
- social security number(s)
- income information for 2012, 2013 and 2014 for all adults and minors age 14 or older
- tax returns and estimated tax status for 2012, 2013 and 2014
- information about health insurance available to your family (including employer-sponsored health insurance, Medicare, TriCare, etc.)
- passport, alien, or other immigration number(s) for any legal immigrants being enrolled
Please join us! Let’s have some enrollment fun!
CHAS Maple St. Clinic
3919 N. Maple St., Spokane
Saturday, March 29th
Click here for more details.