It’s Dr. Moorman, Pediatrician at the North County Clinic. Summer flew by and it’s already time for back to school! Does your child have everything he or she needs to remain healthy this year?
I put together a few questions to help you figure out if your child is back to school ready. If you answer NO to any of the following questions, give us a call at 509-444-8200 to schedule an appointment.
• Has your child had a Sports Physical completed for athletics?
• Is your child up to date on all of his/her Immunizations? Have your teens and pre-teens received immunizations too?
• Does your child have a new Epi pen or Inhaler for his/her Asthma? The cold and flu season is just around the corner.
• Does your child have fluoride supplements?
• Has your child gotten a Dental check up?
Get this school year started off right. If your child struggled last year with behavior or school work and you need a Pediatric evaluation to help get them the help and services they need this year to thrive, please make an appointment today!
Dr. Dan Moorman