Are you ready to take charge of your Diabetes?
Join us for a FREE, peer-led, interactive workshop to understand how to manage your diabetes. Workshop is 6 weeks, 1 day each week for 2 and a half hours.
• Learn new tools to help with day-to-day responsibility for your care.
• Increase skills necessary to manage your health.
• Learn how to work effectively with your health care provider.
• Developing Decision-Making and Problem-Solving Skills
• Developing and Maintaining a Long-Term Exercise Program • Dealing with Anger, Depression, and Other Negative Emotions
• Managing Fatigue
• Communicating with Family, Friends, and the Medical Team
• Using Prescribed Medication Appropriately
• Making Healthy Nutritional Choices
• Making Informed Treatment Decisions If possible, please do not schedule other appointments during this time, so you will benefit from all six sessions of the program.
Enroll at 509.444.8200